Sunday, July 24, 2011

Shopping with Amanda, July 18

Albertsons
$37.72 Spent, $52.84
Not pictured is the gallon of milk I got (for free!). This week was a Twice the Value coupon week. I did 3 transactions. There were really good breakfast deals this week. I got 2 Honey Nut Cheerios and 2 Nature Valley Granola Thins for $5 and then I got a $2 catalina and a free milk catalina. I got 4 boxes of Better Oats for $5 and then received a $2 catalina. I paid $1.50 for 2 bags of Malt-o-Meal cereal after double coupons and I got another $2 catalina. The only reason my grocery bill was as much as it was is because almost $20 of that was meat. There was a BOGO deal on London broil so I got 4 and there was a $3 managers choice coupon on the extra lean ground beef. 

Safeway

$21.07 Spent, $26.53 Saved
I mainly went to Safeway to get the Rango deal. If you bought Rango you got a bag of kisses, a box of popcorn, and 2 Lipton Iced Teas FREE!! Plus I had a $5 coupon for Rango. So I paid about $11 for all of that! 

Fred Meyer
$22.76 Spent, $12.75 Saved (coupon savings only)
I was most excited about the Tillamook deal. There was an in ad coupon for 5 for $5 making them $1 a piece!! That is a SPECTACULAR price on this cheese. It was on sale for $3 each without the coupon. So I got 5! We are big cheese eaters in this family.

Target
$32.08 Spent, $59.14 Saved!
Not pictured are the jeans and 2 Hot Wheels cars I got Hunter. The best deal I got by far was the Kashi deal. They had a promotion where if you bought 4 Kashi products, you got 1 free. Well I had a Target coupon for $2 off of 4 and I had 4 coupons for $2 off any Kashi product. I only paid $1.96 for 5 boxes of Kashi!! I also snagged 4 boxes of Ortega hard shell tortillas for $0.50 a box. Classico was $1.33 a bottle. 10 Vitamin water and a 6 ct. package of Smart Water for $7. I got Hunter's clearance jeans for about $4 and his Hot Wheels for $0.07 a piece! Really great deals at Target!

Rite Aid
$15.05 Spent, $49.06 Saved, $8 +up left to use

Okay, I know it seems silly to buy diapers when I am not pregnant and don't have a baby BUT someday (hopefully sooner rather than later) I will have babies and I am going to get diapers when they are cheap! I paid about $4 a package for these jumbo packs. I got the Kotex for free. I got the (expensive) Rembrant toothpaste for $0.99. The Zantac I got for almost free. I got the Got2b for $0.99 after rewards. 

Walgreens
$5.05 spent, $26.28 Saved
My total would have been $1 less if I had remembered to give the cashier the Walgreens $0.50 coupon for the Milka chocolate (which would have made it FREE with my $1/1 coupons). Kicking myself for that one. I scored the Chex Mix for $1 each. I got the Carefree for free. I got the deodorant for $0.25 each and the pencils were filler ($0.19 each).

So all in all I spent $134.18 and I saved $226.60. So I got $360.78 worth of goods for $134.18! And I also have $8 to spend next time :)











No comments:

Post a Comment