Friday, August 5, 2011

Shopping with Amanda, July 24

I am a major procrastinator! I am two weeks behind here! Here are last weeks results.

Walgreens:
I took several trips to Walgreens over a couple of days and a couple of stores.
$6.20 Spent, $36.80 Saved

 There were so many good deals this week at Walgreens. After coupons I got the gum for about $0.12 a pack and I got overage for the toothpaste with the register rewards and the P&G catalina.

$5.88 Spent, $26 Saved
 This was my favorite deal because I really needed laundry detergent. I got each of these boxes for $2.99 (normally $10!).
$9.33 Spent, $18.47 Saved
This deal was a little complicated because I had to do some returns because I didn't get the register rewards I was expecting. I can't remember exactly what I saved on these deals because on my receipt it includes all the deals including the returns. This is my best guess. I got the scrunci's free after register rewards. My total would have been lower if I had remembered to give them the Walgreens coupons for the Skintimate.

Babies R Us/Toys R Us
$10.38 Spent, $32.96 Saved
Okay so I know I am not pregnant and I don't have a baby in diapers but this was too good of a deal to pass up! Babies R Us/Toys R Us had Huggies diapers (and others) on sale for $5 per pack, which is already a good deal but I had 4 $1.50/1 coupons to use AND these paticular diapers were on sale for BOGO 50% off. So two packs cost $3.50 after coupons and two packs cost $1.00 after coupons. PLUS I got coupons in each pack! The other good deal was on the Huggies Pure and Natural. If you bought two you got a $5 gift card. I missed out on those though.

Kmart
Kmart was doing double coupons as a promotion on any coupon $0.99 or  under. 
$11.64 spent, $12.75 Saved
 Cottenelle 12 packs were on sale for $4.99 and I had 3 $0.75/1 coupons which doubled. Plus these packs have Cars logos on them. I thought I needed 3 to get the $10 gift card but it turns out I need 5. I have a couple months to get the other two and once I do I will get a $10 gift card (or two $10 gift cards if I buy a total of 6). I also received a $4.50 catalina to use at Kmart.
$11.61 Spent, $19.60 Saved
I almost returned these but decided against it. There was supposed to be a $5 catalina when you spent $25 in L'Oreal products. I bought 10 bottles of shampoo at $2.50 each. I had $0.75/1 coupons for each one and they each doubled so I paid $1 for each bottle. If I had gotten the catalina it would have been about $0.67 per bottle. Oh well. $1 a bottle is still good!

Target:
*oops!* Apparently I forgot to take a picture of my Target trip. I spent $20.92 and I saved $24.81. I got 4 packs of Pepsi for $10, I got Zantac for $0.59, I also got V8, nail polish and a couple of the dollar deals.

Rite Aid
$3.48 Spent, $39.46 Saved.
Albertsons
$42.88 Spent, $58.54 Saved
I was a little disappointed in my total at Albertsons because they were doing a bunch of catalina promotions but the cashier wouldn't let me use more than 4 catalinas per transaction (apparently the register wouldn't let him but it didn't say anywhere that there were limits). I got the Tillamook for $4.99, I got two pounds of coffee for $3 each and I got paid (after catalinas and coupons) for the toothpaste. I went back later and got another Tillamook brick and a big package of chicken (not pictured).

Fred Meyer
$13.67 Spent, $10 Saved
Okay so I couldn't find my receipt so this is my best guess. I got the Jamba Juice frozen smoothies for $0.67 each after coupons, I got the crayons for $0.25 each, the paints were BOGO free, the colored paper was $1, the potatoes o'brien were $1.25, the tuna was 3 for $1.

So all in all I spent $115.07 (approximately) and I saved $254.58!

No comments:

Post a Comment